Wednesday, February 3, 2010

03022010

Aww.. Tired..
But yet i wanna update my blog daily..
hehe!!
2day i've learn inhalation.
There r 5 types of inhalation.
Is great 2 noe different type of mask..
=)
N is miracle dat i din sleep during SDL.
LOL!! I spent my time just 2 draw different type of bones.
Rite after class, v went out 4 a movie.. =)
V watch Tiger Woo Hoo!!





It's quite funny!
Lim Peh, Kanasai, Beh Da Han r all d words dat i seldom hear nowadays r coming out..
Dis story talk about Tiger Dance..
Quite a meaningful movie..
I do cry when d tiger head is spoilt.
Anyway, 8/10 stars r rated 4 dis movie.. ^_^

N I like dis tiger so much! Cute le!!
After movie, v went 4 dinner..
Totally hungry but d food is nt nice.. Haiz..
Nvm.. V hv food 2 eat is d greatest happening in d world.
There r more ppl out there live without a proper meal.. =(

N I able 2 buy a bra just rite b4 I go back hostel!
Love dis so much!
Going 2 buy more different type of bra agn..
=)
~*End of My Day*~

No comments:

Post a Comment