Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Half day trip & crazyness at The Garden.. =)

Woohoo..
I got 2 days off..
1st, my plan is go to Port Dickson alone.
But yet.. I cant..
Coz my aunt coming over n delay my time edi..
So finally i decide to explore KL alone.. =)
Wahaha!
I took 1/2 hours to reach KL central.
After that, i went to Museum Negara.
Haha! i walk 500m to reach there.
Phew~~
Hot!
Might got sunburn..
=)
I explore d whole museum.
It's quite challenging..
ANyway, I learn a lot.. ^_^

After end of exploring, once agn 500m back 2 Kl Central.
After that i travel to Subang Jaya.
Reach there aroud 4.45pm.
Go starbucks n finally on my lappy agn.. =)
facobook~ing!!
Lol~~

Around 6.15, Shan Yong pick me up 2gather with Joy n Jasrynn.
It's CG Prayer meeting!!
Quite nervous coz not really know how to pray for others..
In the process of learning.. =)
N what Shan Yong pray.. Mother Theresa..
Wow~~
It's a kind of feeling that i don't know how to express.
Nvm.. It still remain in my brain.
Haha~~

10.30pm, every1 leaving..
On our way fetching Andrew back..
He quite emo today.
Don't know why.
Anyway, 4 of us-JOY, ANDREW, SHAN YONG & ME!
Go to The Garden.
Is like gau gau crazy~~
Andrew said the car park floor is clean, what shall he do with it.
Joy say, roll!
He really roll.
Oh gosh~~
This is what he done.. XD


V go in The Garden, main point is search for toilet..
But on conclusion, it become~~
Everyone roll on the floor!!
LOL! LOL!! LOL!!! LOL!!!!
Watch this====


Beh da han~~
Laugh til~~
Shan Yong speed was gau gau FAST eh wei!
OMG~~
Really having crazyness at THE GARDEN!

No comments:

Post a Comment