Friday, February 26, 2010

26022010-increasing of H1N1 patients..

once agn, noon shift..

2day like quite kelam kabut..
Prepare my thgs & stuff make me busy~
Everything is mass up & time was not enough!
Oh man~
Anyway, still able to deal with it.

I was assigned to H1N1 patients again.
2nd time..
Although already get used with it..
But yet still worry.. >_<
haiz..
At this very special moment..
I cannot let myself sick.
Cough, fever, sour throat, flu..
All are not allowed to come near me!
Oh gosh~
Gambateh!
Gotta find time & go out.
Just to but vitamin.. =)

Tonight!
Midnight prayer meeting!
This is the 1st time!!
Woohoo~
Although is super tired ofter posting, but yet stil excited to carry on this!
I feel the presence of GOD..
So bless~
So powerfull!
Oh~~ I don't know how to express it out..
But yet!
I enjoy it!
Amen~~

No comments:

Post a Comment