Thursday, February 25, 2010

25022010

Noon shift today..
It was super hot till i can't sleep well..
8.48, a sudden awake..
I just open my eyes and still lying on my bed.
I suddenly think off..
Why i wake up so early?
Then i wanna continue sleep back.
My phone rang..
At 1st, i though it was alarm..
Plan to ignore it.
But eh..
The ringtone is different.
It's a call!
I saw.. Smun calling?!
She suppose is morning shift.
Why call me at this time...
Hmph..
Answer it & she said weakly..
Are you free..? Can accompany me see doctor..? Gastric pain..
I was shock!
Okie!
Doctor now! see you in your room in 5 minutes time(coz i gotta change)
Rush to her room~
Pale looking! Oh GOsh~~
And she's crying! NONONONONONONO!!

At hospital~
Stop crying Smun..
I'll settle everythg for you~~
Register, sit down, wait for MO.
Oh gosh~~
Why they super super super slow?!
Why Why Why?
Argh~~
Fast le wei!
Finally she went in..
Quite a long time~
Argh~
Fast la wei!
I'm gonna cry if she still din come out.
Then she text me she's in E room now.
Getting injection..
Phew~~
After almost 1/2 hour, she come out.
FINALLY! AT LAST!
She get 3 injections, cost her RM121.30, get a MC, 2 bottles of syrup+9 tablets 'M&N'(her med).
Everything settle..
Back to college..
I try to sleep back=11-12pm.
Text her for lunch.
Text her for dinner but nt around.
Smun! Pls don't ever shock me like this.
Even i say nothg.
But i'm WORRY, k!

1.30pm..
Posting time..
Influenza H1N1..
My ward..
Oh man!
Quite worry~
Then our group girl(which incharge of Team A) keep on say, u go in la, i cough a..
No, u go la.. I'm having cough also.
Oh gosh~
U girls are nurses!
Always dealing with different kind of sickness & diseases.
Pls don't act like this, k?!
Anyway..
Conclusion..
I'm the 1 who getting contact with those patients.
H1N1 patient getting more, 2-3, 3-4.
Now we have 4 H1N1 patients.
Anyway, even though i'm worry due to i'm having low immune system as coz of my G6PD..
Yet i stil able to handle it.
Pray hard to GOD that you'll bless me..
=)

No comments:

Post a Comment