Saturday, February 13, 2010

07022010~SunDay!!

Woohoo!! 2day gt svc..
Prepare 2 listen 2 God words..
But.. i wake up late..
8.35am!
I remember d time as i suppose 2 wake up by 7.30.
Haha!
Luckily Shan Yong come late too..
Phew~~
Anyway, 2day Shermon is bout changing~
It does touch me..
Coz i transform 2 be a better psn after..
Going 2 do it more better..
Thx God~~
After svc~~
I saw somethg!
Haha!
Wern Shern cloth is stick with M
Haha!
Coz he just bought his cloth ystd n wear it 2day..
Din even realise this happen~~

Lunch Time~~
OMG!!
This is Shan Yong car~~
Ugly eh wei~~
Gau gau dirty..
V go 4 car washing after lunch.
Sean was so intersted 2 go in d 'washing machines'..
He 'sacrify' his 1st 'view' with us!
LOL!
I should take down photos of him..
Haha!

During Dinner~~
I walk to the window and saw this!
Awesome!
Nice view!
8pm, Valerie offer me 1 piece of pizza!
Nice nice!!!!
Haha~~

No comments:

Post a Comment