Thursday, February 4, 2010

04022010

Aww..
2day gt 4 hours of microbiology class..
V hv 2 stuck everythg inside our mind..
Trying my best 2 do so.. Heehee.. =)
N after 12.30pm, agn v went 2 Dahlia Ward..
D sister said..
'Oh gals, i'm very busy la.. Cant make d ward orientation 2day.. Can u gals come agn 2ml?'
Arghhhh..
*&@#@##
Wasted our time agn..
~sigh...
Nvm..
2ml gotta cal her b4 v go..
I try 2 take a nap in d afternoon..
But yet, 3 thgs wake me up in between..
1.My phone
2.Heavy rain
3.My room mates phone
Den i fustrated n get up..
Haha! 2nite gonna sleep earlier!

I walk 2 d window n i saw dis!!!
is like wow!! It does flooded d primary school field.
N it sure take few days 2 let it dry off..
Oppss..
Children cant run on d field edi.. =(
another thg..
can stop posting d queston in ur shout out?
I un wat u wan..
But it just nt d right time 2 b fall in love agn..
Mayb a call..
Just a call might change everythg?
I dunno wat i wan..
So just let it b..
Is okie.. =)
Time will change n prove everythg..

No comments:

Post a Comment