Saturday, February 20, 2010

End of my holidays~~

On my way back to KL..
With Smun..
On the 6pm train..
Some part of me is left in my home town..
~~
In the train, I see through my msg..
When i'm down, he always there..
He's the only one who will text me..
He's the only one who hope i'll always happy..
He's THAM HOONG HOI!!
Haha~~
Thx my friend!
I never forget your name..
Don't ask me what's your name again..
Jangan panggil saya stupid..
Saya akan marah punya tau~~
Saya cakap Melayu sekarang.
Tak cakap English, k?
Terima kasih kerana melukis roti yang special ini~~
Just 2 make me laugh.. =)

Hope u'll see this.. =)
But i know you won't..

Aww..
Finally i step in my hostel once agn..
It doesn't feel right..
Haiz..
Just gt some kind of feeling that call me don't go back hostel, leave!
This is the 1st time i feel like crying~
Home sick..
N i have to leave my beloved Family & Friends..
Aww~~
Anyway! Gambateh, Siang Lin!
U can survive here!
Yeah!

T_T
Tears drop..

1 comment: